Classroom Resources

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday 10/25 Book Club Activity

Purpose:  I can discuss my accurate quotes with my book club to deepen my understanding of what I read.
  1. Realistic Fiction Genre Book Club Meeting
    1. Review the Response Assignment 
    2. Each member shares their Response
    3. Have a conversation about the book.
    4. Review new Reading and Responding Assignments
  2. Free Read Quietly
  3. Post your Quoting Accurately Response on Seesaw (Reading folder) then be ready to share your work in a small group meeting with Mr. Erickson.
  4. "Describe the Setting" Response is due Friday:
    • Describe the time, place, and environment of your book in a paragraph.
    • Draw a map of the main setting.
    • Include FIVE captions that help explain your setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment