Classroom Resources

Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday 10/21 Book Club Activity

Purpose:  I can discuss my inferences with my book club to deepen my understanding of what I read.
  1. Realistic Fiction Genre Book Club Meeting
    1. Review the Response Assignment 
    2. Each member shares their Response
    3. Have a conversation about the book.
    4. Review new Reading and Responding Assignments
  2. Free Read Quietly
  3. Post your inference document on Seesaw (Reading folder) then be ready to share your inferences in a small group meeting with Mr. Erickson.
  4. "Quoting Accurately" Response is due Tuesday:
    • Complete either on the document or in your Reading Notebook.
    • Identify FIVE quotes that you think are important to your book.
    • Explain your thinking for each quote.
    • You may reuse sentence frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment