Classroom Resources

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday 02/21 Math - Fraction Operations W.I.N.

Purpose: I can practice what I need (W.I.N.) to improve my skills and ability with fractions.
  1. Warm-Up: Self-evaluate your fraction skills and ability using our stairs, star, and star-plus scale
    • Fraction Basics
    • Mixed Numbers
    • Adding and Subtracting Fractions
    • Adding Mixed Numbers
    • Subtracting Mixed Numbers
    • Multiplying Fractions
    • Dividing Fractions
  2. Practice: Fraction Operations W.I.N.
    • Lead yourself through the review videos, games, and activities.
    • Use your headphones to allow everyone to focus on their own work.
    • You should review/practice EVERY element.
  3. H.W.: Mixed Operations of Fractions Worksheet
*** Unit 5 EDM Assessment TOMORROW: What elements of fractions do you need to improve upon? ***

No comments:

Post a Comment