Classroom Resources

Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday 11/11 Book Club - Discuss Inferences

Purpose:  I can discuss my inferences with my book club to deepen my understanding of what I read.
  1. Mystery Genre Book Club Meeting
    1. Review the Response Assignment 
    2. Each member shares their Response
    3. Have a conversation about the book.
    4. Review new Reading and Responding Assignments
  2. Free Read Quietly
  3. Be ready to share your inferences in a meeting with Mr. Erickson.
  4. "Unknown Words" Response is due Tuesday:
    • Identify words/phrases that are unknown to you.
    • Record the sentence (with page #) each is found in.
    • Identify the decoding strategy you used to determine the meaning.
    • Synthesize the meaning of the word/phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment