Classroom Resources

Friday, February 26, 2016

02/26 Literacy Block Agenda

  1. Persuasive Nonfiction:  I can write an essay that persuades my readers to think or do something using facts, evidence, and reasons.
    1. Check your outline to make sure you have all the required elements of a persuasive essay.
    2. Finish publishing your draft.
    3. Be ready to receive partner feedback about your persuasive essay.
    4. Dance Survey
  2. Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Meeting:
    • Review the Response Assignment
    • Each member shares their Response
    • Have a conversation about the book.
  3. Sci-Fi/Fantasy Genre Wrap-Up:  I can show my comprehension by writing about my reading.
  4. Free choice read for at least 20 minutes
  5. Complete activities that help YOU become a better reader:

No comments:

Post a Comment