Classroom Resources

Thursday, June 2, 2016

06/02 Science Activity and Literacy Block Agenda

Purpose: I can compare systems of the human body with those of other vertebrates.
  1. Complete Life Science Packet pages 21 - 22.
  2. Read "Comparing Organ Systems" on textbook pages 206 - 209.
  3. Comparing Organ Systems Document
  4. Complete Life Science Packet page 43.
  5. Extension:  Read more about the system of the human body.
  6. Free choice read for at least 30 minutes
  7. NEW Reading Response Assignment:  I can identify the elements of plot within my story to deepen my understanding of what I read.
  8. Small Group Meeting: Elements of Plot Practice
  9. View Room 23's (Miller) Systems of the Human Body Presentations at 11:25 in the Library: BRING A WRITING UTENSIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment