Classroom Resources

Friday, January 29, 2016

Fiction Story Multimedia Project

I can use visual and multimedia elements to enhance the meaning, tone, and beauty of my fiction story.
  1. My story is finished and I have used the Proofreading Notes to edit and revise.
  2. My Multimedia Project Organizer is completed.
  3. I am Meeting or Exceeding for every standard on the Multimedia Project Rubric.
  4. I have uploaded my images and text onto a new Educreations lesson.
  5. I have the following tabs open and ready so I can record easily:
    • My fiction story
    • My Educreations lesson
    • My music
  6. I will be respectful of the people around me as they record their Multimedia Project.
  7. I linked my FINISHED Educreations project to the Classroom Community Document.

No comments:

Post a Comment